Please send us your cover letter and resume via Isarta
Kindly note, our office is busy handling custom design work and client inquires, we ask that you only contact us via email.
Thank you in advance!
Building and maintaining relationships with customers and with the team to build better customer and team experience.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for building and maintaining amazing relationships with customers and with the team in order to build better customer and team experience. You love providing solutions in an efficient and timely manner and must work closely with the design and manufacturing team to ensure that all projects are on track. You are hungry to develop relationships and make money to ultimately be the best at what you do.
We are actively looking for you who will bring contagious enthusiasm to new and existing clients and to the team in our Head Office in Downtown Toronto!
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage customer inquiries and marketing leads including quotations and lead times.
- Utilize construction/design data and drawings to contact potential end users and customers about job specifics.
- Proactively process, expedite, and follow-up on quote requests in an accurate, timely, and professional manner. Provide information to customers regarding product availabilities, shipment, delivery.
- Join meetings and prepare a weekly sales report with a weekly action plan on decreasing accounts and steps taken to close the gap as well as the status of new accounts.
- Effectively sell and upsell the customer by utilizing various tools available.
- Meet and exceed provided sales quota.
- Works under the general direction and guidance of the Sales Supervisor.
Level and Type of Education Required:
- College/University Degree or Trade/Industrial Design/Technical Institute or equivalent work experience.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of Insides Sales experience.
Necessary Specialized Training, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) mandatory.
- Electrical/technical know how a must.
- Knowledge of lighting (a huge asset).
- Minimum 3 to 4 years' experience in Inside Sales preferably in luxury, electrical, lighting products.
- Experience guiding customers with product selection and project bids.
- Proven Customer service and Sales skills.
- Knowledge of Epicor or ERP an asset.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or AutoCad a huge asset.
- Excell in a fast pace environment.
- Outbound calling skills required.
- Understanding of cultural nuances an asset.
- Understanding of the Design & Architecture industry an asset.
- Superb phone skills.
- Superb sales skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Manage priorities and time management.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration.
- Results driven but respect the process.
We have a dynamic, fast paced, flexible and fun working environment. You will certainly not be disappointed.
- Competitive compensation package designed for you to live well. It's up to you how well you want to live.
- Industry competitive base salary
- Fun work environment.
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement.
- New state of the art designer offices.
- Complimentary parking.
We look forward to receiving your resume!