JOB POSTING: DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
First Truck Centre is a family of heavy-duty truck dealerships representing Freightliner, Western Star, Autocar, and Thomas Built Buses providing sales, service, parts, and collision repair in eight branches across Western Canada, which include First Truck Centre locations in Lloydminster, Edmonton, Surrey, Abbotsford, Prince George, Williams Lake and Fort St. John.
Each facility represents our values of honesty, strong work ethic, team player, positive attitude, smart, and trustworthy, upholding our company culture as we continue to evolve as a growing, profitable, and sustainable enterprise, through which everyone we touch, has the opportunity to work, to grow, and to prosper.
A little bit about you :
You are motivated to think outside the box to provide innovative solutions
You are creative and love to see the results of planning
You are a self starter who has knowledge in the field of Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
You are excited to be a part of a growing and developing team
First Truck Centre has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist at our Corporate Edmonton location. The Digital Marketing Specialist's role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This includes content strategy, web content, social media content, and traditional marketing. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales and support the customer journey.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns and provide final reporting.
- Provide quality control on marketing assets/content.
- Manage our web presence on firsttruck.ca and improve our brand presence.
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels.
- Create and execute email marketing campaign in conjunction with First Truck Centre marketing plans and monthly specials.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to discuss needs and requirements for digital and traditional marketing support.
- Plan and promote First Truck Centre Special Events
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision, and removal.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, blogs and brochures.
- 3-5 years of experience as Digital Media Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager, or similar role.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies, and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans (SEM, SEO, SMM) and/or strategies based on analytic results.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building B2B and B2C brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn is a plus.
- Proven track record in content management.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multimedia.
- Team player; ability to work well and be flexible within marketing team and other departments.
- Creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving results.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital Media, journalism or relevant field.
- Hands-on experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, and/or other media editing software will be advantageous.
- Salesforce experience an asset.