Westwood Fine Cabinetry has been BC's leading designer and manufacturer of quality cabinetry products for almost 50 years and is the winner of the ?Best Custom Kitchen Supplier' in the Central Okanagan every year since 1999, as well as being a multi-winning ?Gold Tommie' award recipient. We are currently accepting applications for the Dealer Sales Quoter/Customer Service position.
The unicorn in this position will be working within the dealer sales professional group at Westwood Fine Cabinetry, providing customer service and administrative support to dealers and wholesale purchasers.
What we are looking for:
- #1 Requirement
- remember the Bill Gates reference...
- ABOVE average ability to work with various computer programs including Microsoft Office, Excel, 20/20 Design, etc. and be at ease in learning new computer programs and systems
- Strong administrative skills in planning, tracking and follow-through
- Herculean customer service skills
- Knowledge of 20-20 design software or AutoCAD is considered a monster asset
- Superior detail-oriented skills to create reports, provide metrics and create presentations for dealer training seminars
- You love to learn, and you love a challenge, picking up on new processes and procedures like a boss
- People are your passion. You understand that building relationships takes time and is an investment, whether it is within your team or with your customers
- Knowledge within the kitchen cabinetry industry would be magical
- Ability to read blueprints and do take offs pertaining to client requests
- Command and control stressful and a fast-paced environment all while dealing with triple A personalities ... all before lunch
- Able to complete and produce site measures and layouts ... again, monster asset
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mind set who wants to grow within the company and pass that amazing knowledge on to others
- Ability to read minds is an asset, no cape required, but will provide for the right person.
What we offer:
This is a permanent and full-time position. Westwood offers competitive wages, above average benefits package with 100% employer paid benefits premiums, and room for advancement within our growing company. To apply, please forward resume and work references via Isarta
Westwood Fine Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, disability, veteran's status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Only those candidates legally able to work in Canada and those selected for an interview will be contacted.