The Junior Sales position is a great place to start your career at Canadian Energy Strategies, inc. The intention of this position is to provide a training ground for junior reps to be able to graduate and take on their own account base. While assisting the senior team (for 6+ months depending on performance) in every aspect of the partnership between Canadian Energy Strategies, inc. and our customers, junior reps will learn our services, markets, industry and the Canadian Energy Strategies, inc. sales process. These individuals will be a direct point of contact for our customers and senior sales team to assist in services and sales inquiries, expediting the sales process and following through with customer requests.
- Customer prospect profile maintenance
- Prepare proposals and consult on solutions
- Customer service and account development
- Participation in marketing programs and events
- Quote prices, prepare proposals and provide information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates. Under direction of senior team or management, Jr. Sales Representatives will sell direct purchase natural gas contracts to industrial and commercial client bases as well as all services provided by Canadian Energy Strategies, inc.
- Throughout the probation period, the Jr. Sales Rep will learn to identify the specific needs of clients, departments and entire organizations and how Canadian Energy Strategies, inc. solutions meet those needs.
- Report to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects.
- Develop relationships with customers through the use of database, phone calls, personal activities, events and various other methods
- Travel on prospecting and sales calls will be required as a daily and/or weekly routine.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Excellent written and verbal skills at technical and professional levels
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Work well in a team and independently
- Keen intelligence and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the natural gas industry a benefit but not a requirement.
- Valid drivers' license and vehicle will be required.
- Submit cover letter and resume