Red Hat's North America (NA) Field Marketing team is looking for a strategic and directly involved Account Based Marketing Manager for the distribution sector to join us in Canada. In this role, you will foster deeper partnerships with strategic logistics, retail, consumer packaged goods, hospitality, and transport customers that will lead to a preference for Red Hat's infrastructure, cloud, and automation solutions. As a member of the NA Account and Vertical Field Marketing team, you will plan and carry out targeted marketing activities at the sector as well as customer account levels, providing insights for decision-maker engagement while maximizing the efficiency of the sales and marketing processes. You will be a critical lead demand generation resource focused on both building and implementing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns through multiple marketing channels.Primary job responsibilities :
- Analyze customer marketplace, company, firmographic, technographic, and intent data to inform a strategy to engage and support a set of strategic distribution (logistics, retail, consumer packaged goods, hospitality, and transport) accounts based in NA
- Collaborate with the global and NA program teams to develop cross-portfolio go-to-market plans and integrated marketing programs in alignment with strategic opportunities and sales goals
- Carry out integrated campaigns using various channels and tactics including digital, industry events, social media, webinars, workshops, roundtables, and executive engagement programs
- Deploy customer success programs to foster engagement, improve reputation, and grow customer total lifetime value
- Provide regular updates on verticals, company, and contacts to assigned sales account teams to identify potential selling opportunities
- Partner with the Customer Reference and Sales teams to identify, create, and promote customer success stories around key use cases and best practices
- Analyze metrics and reports to determine the effectiveness of program activities; identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes Required skills:
- 10+ years of experience building and carrying out successful distribution (logistics, retail, consumer packaged goods, hospitality, and transport) vertical and account based-marketing (ABM) programs; knowledge of SiriusDecisions research
- Clear understanding of cloud and emerging technologies with the capability to skillfully integrate into programs that deliver on sales and solutions objectives
- Writing and presentation skills to translate detailed content into impactful, integrated go-to-market materials and programs at both the technical and executive levels
- Experience planning, directing, and implementing integrated vertical and account-level marketing programs, including digital, social, email, industry events, workshops, roundtables and direct mail
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results by working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Goal-oriented, resourceful, collaborative, customer-focused, and persistent; active listener with excellent persuasion skills
- Solid project management, planning, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business
- Willingness to travel 25%+ primarily in NA, following Red Hat's COVID-19 guidelines
#LI-REMOTEAbout Red Hat :
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.