Marketing Manager, Americas
Are you a dynamic and experienced, strategic marketer who thrives on delivery and you're ready to make an impact at a rapidly growing global tech company? Reporting to the Regional Manager, Americas and to the Head of Global Marketing this is both a hands-on and decision-making role.
Simply put, you will play a key role in understanding our customers, building our regional brand and enabling sales outcomes through lead generation.
Be ready to:
- Work within the global marketing strategy framework to oversee the development and implementation of a range digital marketing programs and provide region specific relevant content for the web and social media
- Develop, lead, manage and execute region specific marketing plan and calendar of activity aligned with global strategies
- Propose and manage the Americas marketing budget in conjunction with the Regional Manager, Head of Global Marketing and Finance
Customer and Marketplace
- Monitor competitor activity in local market and define and propose country specific effective positioning and differentiation strategies across the product range
- Support delivery of customer journey, segmentation analysis, buyer personas, etc.
- Work with internal experts to identify and position key product differentiators within our product lines to support sales activities
Brand and Lead Generation
- Plan and deliver lead generation activities to drive stated sales targets, manage country level lead tracking process, monitor Customer Acquisition Cost per channel and provide recommendations to improve processes and metrics
- Foster strong relationships with key local press and industry bodies for the promotion of business products and messaging
- Own the plan, selection, delivery and performance evaluation of branding activity (such as advertising and events)
The experience you will bring:
- (2 years essential)
- Experience in working for a large B2B company (essential) or B2B/B2C software company (desirable) and mining (huge plus)
- Management experience in developing and managing budgets, leading others
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and implement a marketing strategy, execute the activities required, review the performance and outcomes and recommend continual improvements
- Degree qualified
You must have full working rights in Canada to be considered for this role