It's your experience that counts
R ise is Canada's complete HR
- Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams
- all in one place.
W hen you step through our doors, you'll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We're a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
H eadquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR
- Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we'd really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
T his could be you
W e're a highly driven group of professionals focused on driving adoption of the world's most powerful, easy-to-use online HR, benefits and payroll solution for small and mid-sized business.
We're looking for a high energy digital marketer to lead our digital team with creative campaigns and experiences that disrupt our market and generate results. You'll create a digital strategy that is aligned with our corporate goals and drive results through high performing integrated digital campaigns and web experiences, including SEO and paid programs. You're an expert in SEO and SEM and are ready to use your experience and passion for achieving results to make your mark and drive new business.
Y ou have a creative and analytical mind that sees how to turn new ideas into big opportunities. You tackle challenges head-on and are a natural leader in organizing your teammates to work with you to achieve your goals. In a world where technology and market opportunities are always changing, you adapt quickly, finding new ways to drive leads.
- Lead our digital marketing team and devise creative ways to amplify our message though inbound marketing strategies across digital channels at all stages of the acquisition funnel.
- Develop optimization programs that attract visitors to our website with personalized experiences that elevate interest and drive customer acquisition.
- Meet or exceed your quota for converting online business for our organization, combining your creative thinking and analytical insights with your hunger for results.
- Play a leading role in identifying key digital marketing campaign themes and create captivating programs, landing pages and other creative content that generate new business.
- Identify trends and new web technologies that could increase visibility and drive new leads.
- Streamline processes for launching, managing and measuring online campaigns.
- Analyze campaign results and incorporate your insights into your strategy to boost performance and conversions.
- Optimize programs to increase conversion rates by testing copy, creative, segmentation and tactics.
- Work collaboratively with our sales team and key stakeholders to identify target market needs and analyze results, taking feedback into consideration to improve our effectiveness.
- M inimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing, managing a combination of SEO and performance-based paid search, display and social programs in a SaaS company.
- Proven results in managing and driving lead generation focused digital programs with in-depth knowledge of web analytics.
- Advanced experience in testing and optimizing digital programs with a focus on driving new leads with personalized experiences.
- Experienced in managing a variety of marketing platforms, including marketing automation (HubSpot and SF), optimization software (Unbounce), web analytics (Google Analytics) and content management (WordPress).
- Expert knowledge of managing paid programs on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.
- Passion for learning technology and uncovering new ways to grow a business.
- Self-starter who is able to work well under pressure, set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- University degree in business, marketing or related field.
What's in it for you
- Amazing people
- incredible workspace
- meaningful work
- Flexible Working From Home Policy
- 3 weeks vacation
- Personal Wellness Days
- No-work Birthday day off
- No-work Work Anniversary
- Volunteer Day
- Health Cheque gym/club membership subsidy
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Fitness facility
- RRSP Match
- $1000 Learning & Development personal budget
- $2000 in Counselling coverage
- Stand-up desks
- No-wait Sun Life benefits. We waive the waiting period, always!
- Excellent health care including virtual care