Match Retail is seeking energetic and results-oriented Coffee Sales Advisors to promote and increase sales of a luxury coffee machine within Costco. The ideal candidate is outgoing and proactive, a great conversationalist with proven sales experience and is comfortable working independently.
What you will be doing:
Working alone at the kiosk, you will be sharing key messages and benefits of the coffee machines; assessing client's needs, and closing sales.
What we offer:
- The program runs from June 4- July 5, 2021,
with the possibility to work on other programs afterwards. 32 hours per week- shift hours are from 8:30 am-5 pm from Friday to Monday
- Hourly rate: $19 an hour
- sales incentives per machine sold
Online paid trainingJune 2nd & 3rd
- Personal protection kit provided: protection glasses, mask, disinfectant.
What we are looking for:
- At least 6 months of experience in retail sales with sales objectives or incentives
- The ability to meet and exceed sales targets is a must
- Must be comfortable approaching customers, communicating key messages, and closing sales
- The ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment is critical
- Experience in retail sales and prior experience with Costco is an asset
- Must be highly reliable with an energetic, outgoing, and friendly personality!
- Access to a car is an asset
- Full availability from Friday to Monday from 8:30 am-5 pm.
Who we are:
Match Retail is a leading sales, merchandising and branded retail agency working for major brands across North America. Inspired by an endless desire to help transform brands so they can be retail-ready, Match Retail works with tier one clients to drive conversion in traditional shopping environments through enhanced customer experiences. The agency prides itself on top-notch people and best-in-class training to produce unparalleled execution that it measures with pinpoint accuracy. Learn more at www.matchretail.com
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward. Match Retail is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Responsibilities: