Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Associate Professional, Content Marketing
- focused on CLS (commerce logistics lifecycle)
About the role:
Our new content marketer lives at the intersection of marketing and demand generation and is focused on thought leadership, brand recognition, and product positioning leading to customer acquisition.
We are looking for an experienced and strategic writer to support and execute our customer marketing roadmap with the goal of establishing Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services as the logistics provider of choice for enterprise businesses across industries ranging from consumer electronics to apparel and everything in between.
You will work with our product marketing team and stakeholders to develop new content to promote demand generation, sales enablement, and thought leadership efforts. Additionally, you may work with our sales and account management teams to support RFP development and coordination.
The ideal candidate will have a B2B marketing background, experience promoting technical solutions, and will be a strong writer and editor.
You will be joining a global marketing team, but your role is uniquely focused on the North American region and enterprise customers.
- Promote our services and maintain communication with customers through content development
- thought leadership, blogging, white papers, landing pages, newsletters, email, and more
Enable sales team in pursuing target customers and verticals through multi-channel demand generation campaigns focused primarily on digital organic and paid media
- Support sales and account management with RFP content development and maintenance of RFP SharePoint site
- Research industry and vertical trends to determine communication strategies and thought leadership content
- Track customer sentiment over time with the goal of improving scores year over year
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate the results of marketing efforts to make informed decisions for campaign adjustments and improvements
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing, sales enablement, or complex customer support role
- Experience successfully executing product messaging and positioning for a B2B audience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to determine what information is necessary for a given audience.
- Strong research skills and an interest in learning about new industries
- Ability to independently manage projects to timelines and communicate clearly project objectives to both stakeholders and marketing team members
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.