The Job: Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market plans for Agiloft products and services.
- Define market opportunity and inform product roadmap by analyzing competitors and working with customer success, sales, engineering, and product teams
- Manage product launches and new software releases
- Create compelling go-to-market materials such as web content, product presentations, datasheets, white papers, contributed articles
- Serve as primary Agiloft evangelist by presenting at industry conferences, customer meetings, and other internal and external events
- Work with SDRs and sales teams on product positioning and messaging including sales training on products, competitive positioning, scripts, and cheat sheets
- Work with the marketing team to develop appropriate content for each stage of the sales cycle across all channels
- Develop customers insight through customer and prospect interviews and quantitative surveys
- Lead competitive analysis and share competitive learnings with marketing, sales, product management, and customer success teams.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the contract management, legal tech, procurement, or sales operations marketplaces
- Experience delivering compelling product marketing results and product revenue growth
- Demonstrable ability to develop content such as white papers, product presentations, etc.
- Experience managing and developing new product marketing programs with clear data-driven results
- Experience managing product positioning, competitive analysis, and product pricing
- Ability to develop product strategy and execute against strategic plans
- Experience collaborating effectively across functions like sales and product management to achieve results
- Demonstrated success in driving successful customer engagement leading to customer advocacy
- Experience working with demand generation to deliver high converting programs
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect / Accountability / Client Focus / Continuous Improvement