We are seeking a passionate and experienced Graphic Designer to own the creation and enhancement of our product marketing assets and wider marketing initiatives. From concept through to execution, this candidate will focus on creating exceptional design work focused on Docebo's multi-product suite and core enablement content for our growing revenue organization.
Reports To: Global Creative Director
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Athens, GA (Remote OK
- North America Only)
Some big questions to answer before applying:
- Are you curious about design and love to look beyond the surface to explore big picture concepts?
- Are you open-minded, willing to try new things, and comfortable taking feedback on your work?
- Do you look for solutions to problems, and think logistically and critically about how to make something work?
- Are you able to successfully communicate your ideas and concepts, and clearly articulate the meaning behind your designs?
Sound like you? In this role you will:
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and sales teams to support assets including: One-pagers, presentations, pricing collateral, along with product-driven design collateral to support our release roadmap.
- Design assets with a product marketing mindset employing strategic design principles and best practices.
- Alongside our Product Marketing and Marketing Communications team, dive head first into Docebo's multi-product learning Suite, becoming an expert in our value proposition and its visual representation.
- Help bring new ideas to our revenue enablement and product marketing department for design and content creation with a unique eye for great design.
- Ensure all marketing and creative materials follow Docebo's corporate brand standards, and are consistently employed across all material.
- Offer continuous support and expertise to the creative department with additional graphic design requests to support content marketing and campaigns.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently with tight deadlines.
- 5+ Years Experience working in a similar role or capacity.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Agency experience or B2B SaaS experience preferred.
- Superior problem solving attitude, with the propensity to articulate your design decisions
- Ability to give and solicit feedback from other designers and stakeholders in order to continually improve the quality of work
- BA/BS (or equivalent working experience) required.
- Must have work samples and a strong portfolio to apply.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO (https://www.docebo.inc/home/default.aspx)), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do
- Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.