JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The BDI Summer Intern will play a key role in supporting the BDI Canada team on critical advertising and promotional activities. The individual will be very collaborative and demonstrate the ability to work closely with the marketing team and shared services business partners. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, coupled with an enquiring and proactive approach will be keys to success.
- Assist with the development, preparation and distribution of marketing collateral and online content and support the regional marketing content/collateral approval process
- Review of clinical studies for promotional material claims
- Support key marketing activities including organization of customer events (webinars, symposiums)
- Support other key business projects as required in line with Key Business Objectives
- Bachelor degree minimum (Science preferred)
- Good analytical skills and research experience an asset
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and timelines
- Bilingualism an asset
- In Design or Adobe experience an asset
This position reports to the Canadian Marketing Director, BDI.
Primary Work LocationCAN Mississauga
- Derry Road West