We're building our bench of folks who are interested in what we're creating at Neon and who are aligned with our values. Although we're not actively hiring for this role, it doesn't mean we don't want to connect, in fact, if you're interested in speaking with us, we'd love for you to apply for when things start to pick up again.
We believe the world needs a redesign.
Our vision is to build a better world through purpose-driven products. This vision rallies us, guides us, and informs every part of the process
- from an idea scribbled on a napkin to shipping a product.
Ultimately, we take pride in partnering with exceptional people to create products that matter. People, planet, and profits should thrive and grow together. This is how we do business.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Neon is growing and we're always looking for amazing people to join our team. If you're ready to do the best work of your career, we'd love to meet you.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Vancouver, BC, Canada
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, reporting to and working closely with our Director of Growth & Insights, you'll be responsible for planning, building and maintaining campaigns that increase partner visibility and revenue. You'll oversee campaign setup, optimizing content for social through content calendars, websites and microsites. With expertise in SEO and digital marketing, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating content marketing campaigns that strengthen the presence of our partners.
- You leave your ego at the door and judge ideas based on their merit
- You have a deep sense of curiosity; eager to learn about our partners and their businesses
- You care deeply about building products that matter
What you bring
- You have a successful track record of creating B2B and B2C digital marketing campaigns
- You have worked in a fast-paced digital agency environment
- You are creative; you know digital campaigns are equal parts data analytics and creative design
- You have an eye, ear, and nose for detail; your data-driven approach helps set you and your partners up for success
- You are on top of the latest marketing tools, trends and applications
- You are comfortable navigating Google Analytics, Search Console, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin and Google Ads platforms
- You enjoy testing new ideas, analyzing results, and experimenting with changes to find success
We're big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Health Care Spending Account
- Wellness program
- RRSP matching
- Beautiful new offices in downtown Vancouver, featuring bright, open-plan workspaces
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging partners who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Collectively, we are committed to cultivating and preserving an environment of inclusion and connectedness. Our team's strength is in the sum of our diversity of thought, self-expression, innovation, life experiences, knowledge, and talent.
In hiring our team at Neon, we welcome the unique contributions that candidates can bring in terms of education, opinions, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We value the perspectives and leadership of people who have been historically and systemically marginalized. Neon is an equal opportunity employer, and we particularly encourage applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply for this role. If you require special accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.