Quit your day job, come save the world with us!
We are looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team. You will be part of a talented team in a fast-paced environment that will allow you to embrace your marketing, data and reporting background to partner with some of the largest and most respected charities in North America and make our world a better place. We are looking for a passionate and organized data professional with keen attention to detail. A team player who can work independently and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
No travel is required. This is a work-from-home position.
Inspire is a rapidly growing Canadian fundraising agency, and we're on a mission to inspire fundraising. We do this by partnering with some of the largest and most respected charities in North America to help make our world a better place.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and process campaign data files
- Audit and verify campaign data for quality
- Drive daily campaign reporting
- Prepare client invoicing
- Prepare campaign setups and launches
- Prepare end of campaign reporting and analytics
- Respond to timely client inquires and requests
- Provide guidance and insight on campaign performance and analytics
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation
What You Bring:
- Minimum 2 years of post-graduate marketing experience in a high-growth environment
- Proficiency with Excel, reporting and data tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are tech-savvy and experienced working with online tools and systems
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills
- You must be available for full-time hours and some evening hours as required
- You must provide a suitable private home office environment with high-speed internet and a computer
- All other equipment and supplies will be provided
We will provide:
- A competitive wage commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive health benefits
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Career development and advancement
- Active social and culture teams
- World-class client exposure and community involvement
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview may be contacted.
Inspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Inspire does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.