BrandActive specializes in the financial analysis, strategy, and logistics of rebranding implementation and brand and marketing operations. Whether our client is striving to optimize the implementation of a brand change, or identify opportunities to save money, time, and resources managing your brand and marketing dollars, BrandActive has what it takes to get the job done.
Since 1998, BrandActive has scoped, budgeted, planned, and executed brand change for many of the world's most valuable brands. Our services combine industry-leading analytics with a unique and proven methodology that provides the information clients need to make sound financial decisions, save time and money and operate more efficiently. Whether our clients are going through a one-time corporate rebrand or want to get the most out of the everyday management of their existing brand, we help them achieve more, spend less, and build a better brand.
For BrandActive team members, our goal is to be a place where you are supported in becoming the best you can be, where together we build a strong and agile organization that not only sets the standard for excellence in our industry globally, but also exemplifies how to be a compassionate commercial endeavor that is built on trusting relationships and empowering the growth of every one of us. We are a team of great people, doing great work and having a great time doing it, and we challenge ourselves to bring smarter, faster and better solutions into everything we do!
To meet the needs of our clients we have the following opportunity.
BrandActive continues to grow and expand our business. As a result, we have an immediate need for a Marketing Associate located in our Toronto office. In this newly created role, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Client Services to support and execute BrandActive's marketing and business development initiatives.
We are all committed to working together to achieve our North Star of a team of great people, doing great work and having a great time doing it. As part of this, there is an expectation that all of our team members will contribute to internal initiatives that advance our client and/or team member experience while challenging us to be smarter, faster, better in everything that we do! We find that this allows us to be agile in our approach to the work and provide growth opportunities for our team members.
BrandActive is going places
- join us and help make it an even better place to work.
Support execution of the marketing plan
- Support the execution of brand awareness and lead generation strategies and tactics in the marketing plan
- Provide input on the marketing plan, monitor results, and report progress towards goals
Content creation and ideation
- Write content, including case studies, collateral and articles for posting on BrandActive.com and third-party websites
- Help drive the marketing content program by identifying topics and working with external writers and internal SMEs to facilitate writing of blogs
- Execute the social media strategy including researching, writing and posting content; engaging with the community; and performing general upkeep of the company's social media channels, primarily LinkedIn and Twitter
- Partner with the Marketing Manager to create and test email marketing copy for all planned sends
- Conduct research and write pitches to facilitate placement of the company's news in trade publications and monitor results
Support Client Services and the organization
- Manage the upkeep of the Marketing digital asset management system, ensuring the site is organized and up to date and contains the newest version of all materials
- Help organize participation in trade shows and webinars, including maintain and adding new prospects to our database
- Assist with other marketing or business development indicatives as required
- Maintain a focus on and commitment to personal development and a strong understanding of best practices and thought leadership
- Contribute to internal initiatives that impact client and/or team member experience
- Bring forward smarter, faster, better solutions to processes and identify opportunities to be more agile in day-to-day activities
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Marketing, Communications, or Business major preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a marketing-related or writing intensive role with particular emphasis on B2B communications
- Project management experience, conference management preferred
- Superior written communication skills
- including a demonstrated ability to write and edit blogs, articles, promotional materials, and other clear, high impact communications
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently
- Flexible and adaptive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands-on, problem-solving mindset
- Curious, energetic and positive thinker
- Must be able to handle the following independently: LinkedIn and Twitter account management (including creation and execution of posts)
- Proficient in Act-On or other marketing automation program, LinkedIn, and the Microsoft suite of tools (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Basic proficiency in Salesforce, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Smartsheet preferred
BrandActive offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits plan. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
BrandActive is an equal opportunity employer and values inclusion in its workforce. BrandActive is pleased to offer accommodations throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.