Purplebricks is committed to the safety of our employees and all candidates. Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, all interviews with selected candidates will be conducted virtually. This opportunity involves working remotely and will require a reliable internet connection and a private workspace on a regular basis.
Who are we?
Purplebricks is a full-service real estate brokerage providing services to home buyers and sellers in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba.
With our honest, innovative approach to real estate, working at Purplebricks allows people to have a positive impact on the lives of others. We proudly help Canadian home sellers save thousands of dollars in commission, and give home buyers thousands in cash back, all while providing them with a high-quality real estate experience.
Sales Effectiveness Analyst
The Sales Effectiveness Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing large amount of data related to sales, evaluating this data, and predicting sales trends for different market conditions and providing recommendations to optimize sales growth. The position will be a key contributor for driving decisions on sales tactics and initiatives to improve overall sales performance and effectiveness.
What you will do:
- Be accountable for developing accurate operational sales forecasts by collecting, validating, and analyzing operational data.
- Oversee the WFM (sales requirements) for forecast and staffing requirements for all listing & HBS channels
- Forecast on an intra-day, daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis for all workgroups, and compare actual results to forecast, providing recommendations and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Conduct analysis of distribution patterns of workload and volume by on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Analyze forecasting data to assist in developing action plans to remedy any service level gaps
- Manage and analyze operational and workforce data to review and re-forecast requirements as necessary
- Proactively communicate to the business any internal and/or external changes that could impact volumes, performance, and forecasts
- Identify volume drivers and quantify impact to workload
- Initiate and prepare analysis on sales results, retention, market, and trends, to support decision making.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in Sales/marketing analytics or finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, probing, and collaboration skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; proficiency with Tableau is an asset
- Proven experience working with a CRM software, experience with SugarCRM is an asset
- Strong business acumen
- understanding the strategic priorities of the department, and how it fits into the overall needs of the organization.
- Knowledge and or comprehension of the real estate markets in Canada
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, able to analyze new data, draw conclusions and communicate recommendations.
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple demands and priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and identify new problems.
What we provide:
- Paid vacations, so you can recharge!
- Health & wellness benefits, because your health is important to us!
- Branded vehicle program/allowance
- Paid professional fees and dues
- Rewarding career opportunities for advancement with performance incentives
- Training, coaching, and professional development opportunities, because we set you up for success!
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals
Purplebricks is committed to providing accessible employment practices and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are our greatest asset and each employee's cultural differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities are what build our company culture and success. If you require accommodation due to disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866-336-9637, ext. 7246.