What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee's individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate Culture is about personal commitment
- to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today...
What The Position Is All About:
As the Social Media Customer Care Supervisor, you will lead a team of social media coordinators to ensure timely and accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner for all inquiries or escalations through social media sites along with email, chat, websites, phone, and/or face-to-face contact with customers. You will analyze and make recommendations based on volume and trends along with other factors to forecast future customer service needs including staffing and capacity. You will be responsible of ensuring that your team members are carrying out their duties and responsibilities in accordance with their position requirements and that they are aware of all daily and monthly targets; and can conduct daily and monthly follow-ups to achieve targets.
What you will be doing:
Consistently strive to promote a positive team spirit and conduct team engagement activities
- Liaise with Marketing department to review brand compliance and creation of material for sites such as Twitter
- Work closely with regional and country contacts to coordinate new social media pages and continuous improvements/campaigns to increase customer following and traffic.
- Work with regional and country contacts to expand current portfolio of sites, this includes implementation, testing and /or change request of any new or existing technology and functionality
- Highlight areas for improvement with suggested solutions to improve DHL's social media sites, website, procedures, technology and service to positively enhance our customers' experience
- Work with appropriate parties to continuously review service levels to ensure optimal resources utilization, enhanced productivity, and the most cost-effective and efficient service levels for current and future customer needs
- Act as a point of contact for all escalated issues relating to social media inquiries/complaints to mitigate any negative impact online and to drive best in class standards with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- In collaboration with the Customer Care team, evaluate customer complaints and ensure that they are taken care of on-time, and make recommendations to prevent similar complaints in the future
- Assist and guide your team in resolving issues arising from Customer Interactions online, and co-ordinate with other departments such as Marketing, Brokerage, Finance, IT and Operations.
- Work closely with the local and regional teams to leverage technology to automate processes as well as formulating a contingency plan in times of outages. In which case, promptly alert IT on problems arising from CS applications to ensure minimum disruptions to service
- Champion voice of the customer initiatives through proposal of process improvements
- Undertakes any other related tasks or responsibilities as reasonably directed or required
What you have:
- Post-secondary education preferably in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field
- In-depth expertise of social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Experience developing, implementing and managing a social media strategy
- Proven supervisory experience & leadership skills in a service industry
- Proven customer service & interpersonal skills
- Proven problem solving/decision making skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets