Part of our Strategic and Creative Services (SCS) department, the Marketing Strategist is required to supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the clients' overall customer experience initiatives and goals from an operational perspective. This includes liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams collaborate and contribute to providing customers (prospects and residents) a seamless experience across touchpoints.
This individual is required to liaise and engage with other leaders and business stakeholders to work in sync with the customer experience strategy which requires seamless interpersonal, communication and strategic thinking skills. The Marketing Strategist will have an operational mindset, ensuring everything that is proposed to the stakeholder makes sound business sense, and has the ability to be executed in terms of feasibility, viability as well as desirability. This individual must display strong leadership, team building, project-management and delegation skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop views of both present and future customer journeys through quality research; Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey
- Initiate and lead projects that enhance client's understanding of the customer
- Serve as customer advocate during new initiatives and services; Translate customer needs into business requirements
- Help with developing business and customer cases to help drive experience improvement
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences
- Lead facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting
- Create effective communications across multiple internal channels to increase ability to change the customer experience
- Align customer experience strategies with tactical, operational marketing needs and initiatives
- Ensure the marketing and branding efforts to align with the CX strategy
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Experience in marketing and communications
- 3+ years' experience in a customer service, customer experience or strategist role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate creative, dynamic, flexible approaches to problem solving
- Motivated self-starter able to work in a client focused environment, with the ability to work well independently as well as within a team
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt
- no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.