Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
We are looking for a self-starter to join our team. As the Facility Sales & Admin, you will be the support person for our facility staff as well as the first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors. This role requires regular and ongoing direct contact with customers in the delivery of high quality grain services. This position is a six (6) month temporary position with the possibility of an extension based on business needs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Receives orders from operations staff and customers, completes order forms and receives payment for sales made.
- Maintains office files including transactions made at the facility.
- Prepares, edits and formats various documents, reports, spreadsheets and/or presentations.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintains and orders office supplies.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of grain pricing and customer options.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and deal effectively with the public.
- Computer competent with demonstrated ability in the use of spreadsheet, databases, communication and word processing software applications.
Education and Qualifications :
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year of office or clerical work.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge skill and competence will be considered.
Employment Type: Temporary
Posting Close Date: 5/12/2021