- 2 Positions
We are looking for an intermediate graphic designer to join our growing in-house team! Reporting to the Senior Art Director, the Graphic Designer will play important role in the Design & Print Department by collaborating with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development/Management departments by managing the design process from conception into production. This involves superior skills in designing, communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, client approvals, project management and the pre-production process.
- A portfolio demonstrating a wide scope of projects and clients
- Experience leading the design process from conception into production
- Meticulous attention to detail, layout, color and typography
- Experience in pre-production, and creating press-ready files
- Capable of effectively multi-tasking projects, under high pressure situations and tight deadlines
- Prioritize workload, deconstructing imperative from non-urgent tasks
- Superior verbal and written English skills are required with the ability to communicate the relevant design and production discourse during one-on-one and group situations
- Ability to work independently, yet know when to consult the key stakeholders
- Intermediate knowledge in a Windows & MAC OS and Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat/Distiller)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Website, product design and classical illustration would be considered an asset
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio along with answers to the following questions
- Where did you see this ad?
- What is your salary expectation?
- What are 3 skills that set you apart from other candidates?
Please note that only applicants who submit a portfolio and answer the questions will be considered for this position.
Please note a criminal record check will be required.
Last updated on March 26th, 2018