At VidCruiter, a big part of our culture is continuous improvement; so you can count on us to get better and better in everything we do! We believe in the importance of connectivity and using the best in technology towards bringing people together, virtually. Our team consists of operational management experts, human resources specialists, business development consultants, top marketers, and of course, a great information technology team. With their skills, wisdom, and entrepreneurial mindset combined, we have successfully constructed one of the most advanced video recruiting platforms on the market.
We are seeking to hire a Visual Designer in Canada to join our growing marketing team! who is passionate about design and craves new challenges. As a Visual Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing visual solutions for a wide variety of formats and outputs.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a meticulous attention to detail.
- This role will work closely with the marketing, product, and growth teams to create compelling ideas and developing those ideas into clear design solutions across multiple communication channels.
- A few examples of responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Work with Brand/Marketing Design to help build and maintain a visual system that sets the tone and consistency for the brand.
- Work collaboratively with Product Design to create visual assets that contribute to new and ongoing features.
- Work with Growth Marketing Team to develop ad creative for testing on a weekly basis across multiple platforms.
- 4-5 years design experience in an agency environment, in-house, or other relevant industry.
- Passion for building and/or maintaining visual systems.
- Experience seeing work through with engineers and vendors with a high standard of quality.
- Ability to manage your time across several workstreams.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc).
- Motion design skills in After Effects or any other motion design software.
- Provide a link to your portfolio or provide work samples as part of the application process to be considered.
WHO WE ARE:
VidCruiter is an Atlantic Canadian company with a global presence of more than 80 employees in Canada and around the world. Our goal is to get you to use, love, and benefit from VidCruiter. We continue to innovate in all dimensions of recruiting, and we’re proud of the robust HR technology we’ve custom-built for recruiters worldwide.
Our software significantly reduces time-to-hire and helps employers find better-qualified applicants—all while improving the candidate experience. VidCruiter serves a variety of clients in different industries, ranging from small recruiting firms to Fortune 500 companies.
Help our clients build a customized recruitment process that delivers the highest quality employees in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
VidCruiter is an Equal Opportunity Employer that aims to build a diverse workforce of top talent. We recognize the importance in providing equal rights and opportunities and thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.