Seh' Chene Well Services is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team at the Calgary office. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to assist the Sales and Marketing team with data analytics, management of social media platforms, marketing materials and website updates.
This role is a 28-week paid internship and is a part of ICTC's Youth Dividend program funded by the Government of Canada under its Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) program. The Youth Dividend program is ICTC's response to the growing demand for information and communications technology (ICT) and digital professionals.
- To demonstrate commitment to safety through a personal focus on safety and the integration of safety in every task
- The provision of self-leadership, which is the commitment by an individual to always comply with our policy and procedure in the performance of all tasks in the workplace. This includes the self-discipline to do the right thing, every-time
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Manage promotional marketing materials and update and order as required
- Develop, oversee and input data in an efficient filing system and maintain file documents as required in W drive, Sharepoint and DMS intranet site
- Commercial & Marketing sections
- Manage and organize the our digital photo library for internal access via Sharepoint
- Account coordination with a focus on the following areas: ESG, Diversity & Inclusion, sustainability, equity, community relations, training, employment and business development.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing
- Online digital program
- such as The Social School
- Social Media Strategy/Digital Advertising Course would be preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Photoshop, Canva or similar design software
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and well-spoken with excellent communication skills; able to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Some experience or knowledge in oil and gas industry in North America would be an asset
About the Company
Seh' Chene Well Services is part of the Saa Dene Group of Companies. Saa Dene is a collective group of companies with one clear vision: to increase Diversity and Inclusion through economic and social participation in the global economy. Seh' Chene has established one of the most dependable and innovative Indigenous energy services providers. We are a specialized oilfield services company with a long history of providing drilling, completion, and workover services to the North American and International oil and gas industry. More information can be found at: https://sehchene.com/.
The successful candidate will need to meet eligibility requirements in accordance with the ICTC's Youth Dividend program whose purpose is to provide youth with the opportunity to increase their overall competencies and employment readiness in ICT/digital careers.