Triton has been awarded the Trucking HR Canada 2021 Top Small Fleet Award for the 7th consecutive year and places a huge emphasis on its employees, striving to create an environment that is respectful and career oriented, with focus on a positive work/life balance.
We have expanded our shop hours to meet our customer's needs and are now seeking to fill a full-time afternoon/evening shift Monday to Friday, and a flexible part-time shift that could include some weekdays, Saturdays or evenings.
As part of the front-line staff, this position is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service. The successful candidate will perform tasks related to parts inventory, scheduling, service writing and processing orders in our ever-growing maintenance facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not inclusive):
- Greets and assists customers promptly by phone or in person
- Obtains customer and vehicle information, and clearly reports all vehicle symptoms
- Schedules vehicles for estimates and maintenance
- Prepares complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Monitors the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers as required
- Verifies that the final invoice reconciles with work performed on the repair order
- Explains all completed work and charges to customers and processes payment
- Maintains and organizes vendor invoices; auto supply inventory; and office files
- Maintains and grows relationships with clients, partners and vendors
- Additional duties as required by the shop foreman or manager
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
Minimum of 1 year of job-related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in the transportation and service shop industry.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and computers. (eMail, scanning, typing, online ordering etc.)
Ability to gain a strong command of new systems would be considered an asset.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently.
You will complement a talented team of service shop professionals and will have the opportunity to support and build positive working relationships with both internal and external clients. Your time management, organization and prioritization skills will assist you in this high volume, fast paced position. Your ability to work well under pressure, communicate effectively and meet deadlines are essential to the role. You will demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in all areas of your work and enjoy working both independently and with your team.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including a company matched pension plan, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by pressing the apply for this job button, or copy and paste this address to your browser https://tritontransport.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=14
Resumes can also be faxed to 1-866-907-3584. For more information, please contact Lisa McConnell, @ 1-800-616-7887 (262). This posting will remain active until the positions have been filled.
We are committed to employment equity and we thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however; only shortlisted candidates will be