Title: Junior Social Media Marketer
Job Description: Mission Community Skills Centre Society (MCSCS) is growing and we're looking for a social media marketer to build and engage with our online community. This job opportunity will allow you to manage MCSCS social channels by creating, scheduling and posting content. You will also lead us in ensuring our content, tone of voice and campaign materials are following brand guidelines and objectives.
Purpose: To grow, promote, and enhance our connection to the community and expand our opportunities.
About MCSCS: The Mission Community Skills Centre Society is a community-based resource dedicated to helping people improve their employability through quality services and training as defined by our clients. We are a starting point for tomorrow's leaders. Our partnerships with business and organizations enable innovative and quality programming that responds to the needs of our clients and contributes to the economic and social health of our communities. Our standards of service and program quality are high and these standards are reflected in the positive outcome of our graduates and participants.
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans, program promotion and event planning.
- Website maintenance
- Build a content plan and social calendar for all social channels.
- Help develop social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, and LinkedIn and coordinate the social media strategy that follow MCSC brand guidelines and marketing goals.
- Work closely with our Senior Program Facilitator and Food Hub Manager and Marketing Committee team.to promote program and services
- Track and log social insights and analytics.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Entry Level tech savvy individual to work full time from home or from one of our offices..
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, with various timelines.
- A positive energy to add to our team!
- We here at MCSCS believe amazing people are the backbone to an amazing organization.
Are you a student of Communications or Marketing?
Are you experienced in utilizing social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)?
Do you have experience with Media Management, Marketing, Content Creation, and Graphic Design?
Do you possess Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail?
Are You Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solver?
Are you experienced with Social Media Platforms and Analytics?
Are you Up-to-date with social media trends?
Are you organized, resourceful, and enthusiastic about communications and marketing?
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Manager of Employment Programs and Human Resources