Content Writer and Editor
The Stenberg College Marketing Team is looking for a dynamic and talented individual to join our team as a Content Writer and Editor.
- Location: Surrey, BC/Remote
- Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a fast-paced marketing position where you will have the opportunity to get creative and use your writing skills in a variety of ways. Main job duties include:
- Email marketing and marketing automation (HubSpot)
- Social media marketing (paid and organic)
- Content creation (emails, blogs, feature articles, social media copy, content for brochures, website and other collateral)
Who Are You?
You are creative and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You work well independently and as part of a team. You are highly collaborative and open to feedback. Exceptional time management skills are critical. Most importantly, we are looking for a positive, compassionate person with character.
- A university degree
- Education/experience in writing and editing is an asset
- Education/experience in marketing is an asset
- The successful candidate will have excellent writing and editing skills, as evident in their writing portfolio (which should be included in the application). Your writing portfolio may include but is not limited to:
- Personal blog
- Academic essays
- Creative writing samples
You must be computer and social media literate as you will be trained in organic and paid social media marketing. You should be an intermediate-level user of MS Office. You will also be trained in marketing automation using HubSpot.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their application via Indeed
- CLICK HERE
Please note, although we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted