Job Description :
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You're part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You'll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you'll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It's our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that's trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for a Communication & Education Manager.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Client Services, Group Retirement Services Distribution you will have primary responsibility for the education of new and existing members of retirement plans for Winnipeg.
You will be accountable for:
- Primary focus on educating and servicing all clients within the National Service Program
- Incumbent must manage sessions with emphasis on time and cost management (travel budget)
- Work with Plan Sponsors to emphasize and encourage high plan member enrolment
- Create and deliver member presentation and written communication within GRD marketing guidelines and observing market conduct issues
- Actively support the implementation process and develops member communication & education strategies
- Through the National Service Program provide added educational benefit to members through education meetings and member communication
- Works closely with Client Relationship Manager to ensure appropriate educational sessions and communications are provided to client set as per the National Service Program
- Participate in finalist meetings to describe your role & value added education services you provide to members under CAP guidelines
- Works as part of a team to update and improve content of Group Retirement Services standard sessions.
- Contributes to the growth of the average assets per member
- Work with Client Relationship Managers to support annual service plans for all clients within the region
Required Competencies and Behaviors:
- Customer service focus with an ability to build strong relationships with clients, our broker / advisor community and consultants or plan sponsors
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an emphasis on negotiation skills
- Superior presentation skills with a proven ability to present investment and retirement planning topics to pension committees, plans sponsors and group audiences
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to fluctuating work volumes while working independently
- Quick thinking and innovative
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office products
- Background in financial services industry
- Retirement Plan Associate Designation (CEBS) would be an asset
- Requires car as travel is necessary
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we're one of Canada's leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted