About TallGrass Natural Health
TallGrass Natural Health is the leading omnichannel partner taking care of everything natural brands need to grow sales in Canada. We partner with brands and connect them to Canadian retailers, health care professionals and ecommerce platforms to reach natural consumers. Our mission is to inspire and empower Canadian consumers to take a holistic approach to wellness. As a certified B Corp, TallGrass must continually meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Our current brand partner portfolio includes Annemarie Borlind, Botanica, MegaFood, Host Defense, Innate Response, Renew Life, NeoCell, Manuka Health, Burt's Bees, and Naturtint.
Our Core Values
- We work hard, play hard and laugh hard.
- See the big picture
- We see, understand and care about the whole process.
- Build community
- We nurture our relationships and ourselves.
- Follow through
- We honour the trust people place in us.
- Show gratitude
- We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution.
- Do good
- We care about the health of all people and our planet.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors
- Your experience guides the creative department and companywide team members towards creative excellence through teaching
- Campaign development
- You consider creative from all perspectives
- design, messaging & business objectives to develop campaign creative that connects with consumers whether produced in-house or by external service providers
- Innovative design
- You come to the team with innovative new design ideas
- think reels, shoppable content, video
- and challenge yourself and your graphic design team with new tools that emerge
- Design that drives growth
- You design consumer and trade marketing assets to assist in driving business growth across all touchpoints including print, digital, sales and e-commerce
- You use your extensive network of creative resources (e.g. copywriters, podcast production, videographers, etc.) to bring creative to life when resources or expertise doesn't exist in-house
- you have a vision for what makes consumers grab a product off the shelf and achieve launch revenue targets. Your files are created with attention to detail and free from errors.
- You expertly manage creative work flow and assign the right project to the right person to meet expectations, budgets and deadlines
- Establish art department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client service and identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations
- 7+ years working in consumer-facing design or agency work plus degree or diploma in graphic design
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing experience with digital, social media print, packaging, video and in-store materials and displays
- Up-to-date on the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design
- Ability to give and receive valuable feedback
- Strong technical proficiency working in a Mac environment and expert skills using the latest software packages, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Creative, inquisitive and adaptable to rapidly changing digital and retail landscape
- actively shares ideas with cross-functional team
- Organized at handling a variety of assignments under deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on branding, consistency and quality
- Self-motivated, ambitious, high achiever, entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Values aligned with TallGrass and our customers
- Passion for the natural health and beauty industry
- Maintain great relationships with partners, vendor and contributors
- Knowledge of Canadian food and NPN labelling requirements are an asset