Founded in 2012, our vision is to make admissions fair. Kira offers a suite of video-interviewing tools designed specifically for higher education admissions teams. Over 600 programs around the world use Kira Talent's platform to see the real people behind the application.
At Kira, we're solving complex problems in higher education by building elegant products that are easy to use. We're a lean, highly-collaborative team that takes on big challenges and works quickly and cross-functionally to achieve success for schools and their applicants. If you're a self-starter and proactive learner, you're going to love it here!
What you will be doing:
- Working with the Design Lead with an opportunity to own the branding and the design aspects of our websites, marketing campaigns, advertising, and sales enablement content
- Working with various stakeholders across the Sales and Marketing teams to understand and support their creative needs
- Creating illustrations and graphics for website, infographics, decks, digital content, events and other marketing materials
- Helping to execute day-to-day design requests such as photo editing and iconography creation
- Editing videos and animated content for the product and marketing teams
You're a great fit if:
- You have 1-3 years of experience working as a freelance graphic designer, at an agency, or with an in-house design team, with a focus on branding and marketing
- You're confident working in Adobe's suite of tools
- You have a keen eye for typography and flat vector illustration
- You're passionate about brand identity with its application across many forms of the creative spectrum
- You're comfortable coming up with visual concepts and taking them all the way to final execution
- You have a strong understanding of presentation design and accompanying graphics
- You have a keen eye for detail and are meticulous about every aspect of your work
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional team and an exciting, fast-paced environment
- You're a self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Your video production and editing skills are a plus!
Working at Kira
- Daily presence in the Toronto-based office. *We're currently working remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, but we look forward to returning to the office when it is safe to do so!
- MacBook provided
- Weekly company-wide lunch
- Weekly TGIF hang-out every Friday
- We do this virtually during the remote work period!
- Quarterly company-wide Town Halls followed by fun activities afterwards
- Four (4) weeks of vacation annually plus office shut-down the week between Christmas and New Year's
- Annual Company Retreat
- Annual $1,000 professional development budget
- Standard dental-medical benefits package
Kira Talent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.