Achievement of territorial sales budget, profit and market share in line or exceeding company's objectives through execution of approved Sales and Marketing Plans and effective control of assigned territories.
- Meets or exceeds established annual sales quota.
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling of appointments, conduct sales presentations, understanding business needs, develop proposals and sales closure.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services and /or develop new and innovative applications.
- Closes sales by establishing rapport with potential customers, expounding on the benefits of business unit solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objection, etc.
- Proactively keeping up to date on product knowledge and market trend by participating in educational opportunities offered by S&N or other appropriate channels.
Maintenance of customer database:
- To update key customer data
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Detailed knowledge on competitors' activities by familiarizing with competitors' strategies and product features/benefits and gives information to market strategy by supervising driven products and feedback from end users.
Maintain good relations with all external and internal partners.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and providing high quality service
- Responsible for keeping commitments in a timely manner and resolving issues promptly
Detailed knowledge on competitors' activities.
- Be familiar with competitors' strategies and product features/benefits and contributes information to market strategy by monitoring driven products and feedback from end users
- Provide feedback on market information with regards to competitors activities, product pricing, SWOT in reports and sales meetings.
Effective planning and execution of action/promotional plan.
- Good territorial and sales management of all assigned accounts
- Operating expenses to be kept to budget.
Code of Conduct- Compliance Training
- Complete required compliance training by the defined dates as required
- Training and review on all new guidelines, SOPs and revised version of Code as issued.
- Uphold good image of company and look after its assets.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Education
- 3 years sales experience in Medical Devices
- Knowledge of clinical segment / product platform preferred
- Sales task capability/experience
- forecasting, pricing, product development, positioning, promotion, planning, portfolio management, surgeon advisory panel