We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow.
By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 2,700 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
At IBI, we're defining the cities of tomorrow.
Here's how we work:
IBI Group's Vancouver office is seeking a Junior Marketing Coordinator to join the Canada West Regional Marketing Team.
IBI Group is a technology-driven design firm, providing architecture, engineering, planning, systems, and technology services to our clients for nearly 50 years. With more than 2,700 professionals located in over 60 offices around the world, we create responsive, resilient spaces and smart urban environments by bringing the established capabilities from our Intelligence practice into our core Buildings and Infrastructure businesses. From high-rises to hospitals, and transit systems to schools, we shape the way people live, work, move, learn, and heal in the cities of tomorrow.
As a Junior Marketing Coordinator, you will be working with all disciplines at IBI Group: Mobility+, Learning+, Healthcare+, and Living+ the Junior Marketing Coordinator will be a key player in a small, dynamic marketing and graphics team. The successful candidate will have a positive professional attitude, work well under pressure, be able to effectively prioritize tasks, and possess strong verbal and written skills. Organizational ability to track multiple ongoing projects and ensure that the social media posts, award submissions, and website updates are prioritized. Team oriented with a strong initiative to take on new projects and execute assignments.
Most of the things you'll work on:
- Build strong professional relationships with B.C. Project Managers
- Create content for social media highlighting Vancouver and Western Canada projects
- Meet with Corporate Marketing Team to ensure brand standards are upheld
- Conduct market research on upcoming awards and project manages submissions
- Track and coordinate project photography
- Edit proposals for Quality Assurance
- Help plan and organize in-office events
- Track marketing content and maintains content library (resumes, project descriptions, firm profiles etc.)
- Prepare weekly internal newsletter
- Touch base with Practice Leads and developing marketing strategy
- Ensures agreed upon deliverables meet time and quality standards
- Communicates task or project status and identifies problems in a timely manner
- Follows administrative and financial policies
- Works effectively as a team, supporting other members in achieving business objectives as a whole
- Contributes to the organization by sharing knowledge and expertise
You'll need to have:
- 1-2 years in a marketing role
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or other relevant discipline
- Exceptional client service
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills (technical/proposal writing would be assets)
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of business personnel
- Flexibility to change priorities as needed, and successfully meet multiple project deadlines
- Ability to manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Attention on detail and accuracy
- Professionalism and composure in stressful situations
- The desire to continually learn and grow
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (would be an asset)
Due to COVID 19, we have implemented a work from home model until we return to the office. When we return to the office, you must be able to commute to our location at at 1285 West Pender Street. The IBI Group Vancouver team enjoys monthly socials, weekly professionally taught yoga classes, and organized team outings including hiking trips, BBQs and photography walks. Come be part of a vibrant architecture, design, and technology team.
IBI Group provides a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.