Dream is looking for a Graphic Designer
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our thriving community. Dream's Creative team is currently looking for a Graphic Designer who will report to a Senior Graphic Designer on the team. You will be working on a team of 7, supporting a Senior Designer on initiatives.
Who are you?
There's a lot happening at Dream, and it's happening fast. Are you passionate, creative and driven? Are you deadline-oriented but still easy going? Do you love working with people? If so, read on. We want to hear from you.
Dream certainly keeps busy. We are looking for someone who wants to join our fast-paced environment to help us to work with existing brand standards, while updating and modernizing designs.
We want you to join us because you are organized and hard working: you are flexible, you are great with layouts and adobe and you are ready to take initiative. With 2-3 years of experience under your belt, you are comfortable taking initiative, working independently, and you pay attention to detail without losing sight of your goals and priorities.
We want to bring on someone who is eager to learn, work hard, and have fun. In other words, we want you to fit in here. This is an opportunity for you to take on responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help your team achieve its goals, all in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun.
What will you do?
You will be assisting the Creative Team in their marketing and communications efforts. Concretely, here are a few of the primary responsibilities you'll be taking on:
- Execute beautiful graphic communications based on our award-winning Dream brand identity system
- Help to evolve our brand identity platform
- Work with branding for our communities and businesses
- Assist in the maintenance of all existing Homes by Dream product on the market
- Help brainstorm Creative direction and marketing strategies
- Work directly with the senior designers to provide marketing solutions and exceptional design
What type of experience and skills do you have?
These are only some of the things we'd like you to bring to the table. We can cover the rest when we meet.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in graphic design and communications / brand identity
- your portfolio should say it all;
- You have a college diploma or University degree in Graphic Design;
- You're proficient with Mailchimp and email marketing strategies
- You are superstar-proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- for both web and print;
- Decent skills in HTML and CSS for e blasts
- Proficient in the setup of print ready files for production
Who are we?
Dream Unlimited Corp. is a leading Canadian real estate company with $10 billion of assets under management in Canada and Europe. We develop, manage, and invest in master-planned communities, income properties, and urban intensification. We proudly build communities from the ground up: from land development to building homes and condominiums, and from providing retail centres and driving renewable energy projects to managing assets across the country.
Our attitude and approach set us apart from our competitors. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit: we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose.
We care about our employees. We want everyone to have a rewarding career and to work with people they like, so we provide exciting work opportunities, open work environments, and fun events. We hire constant learners so we make sure to provide them with learning and growth opportunities.
Thanks for reading all the way through! We can't wait to meet you.
Dream Unlimited is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process.