SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay has also architected a deeper bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication than ever. The value-added features including e-Flyers, e-Coupons, eGift Card along with the data-driven marketing solutions allows us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.), ensuring a consistent "look and feel."
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English, writing, or communications.
- 5-7 years of experience required in an IT development environment.
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to read some programming code.
- Experience in translating technical documents from Chinese to English and English to Chinese.
About SnapPay Inc.:
Founded outside of Toronto, Canada in 2017, SnapPay is an innovative technology company focusing on providing best in market payment gateway services for both enterprise clients and small to medium-sized businesses.We provide payment gateway services that allow North American merchants to accept digital payments from Chinese Pay users.SnapPay direct to consumer marketing connects Canadian and American merchants with the large buying power of consumers.We enable North American merchants to accept digital payments from Chinese pay users and allow them to tap into Chinese consumer markets across various industries.Proudly Canadian, we have significant in-house engineering capability, have built our own backend and own the code. Our direct to consumer marketing connects Canadian and American merchants with the large buying power of consumers. Our team is deeply experienced in building strong technology and service based partnerships with major North American merchants.