Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location-based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada's largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), and amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location-based entertainment business through Canada's newest destination for ?Eats & Entertainment' (The Rec Room), and new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country's Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Film Marketing team in the planning, execution, and measurement of attendance-driving programs for the Cineplex Exhibition business. This individual will also be responsible for liaising with Cineplex's studio partners in order to develop campaigns that are mutually beneficial to both teams' objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Liaise with studio partners to plan and execute Film Marketing campaigns, including integrated promotions, asset management and applicable liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Lead and execute Film Marketing campaigns (inclusive of paid and owned channels) in coordination with internal creative, content and loyalty teams and external media agency.
- Report on success of campaigns based on cross-channel insights, in partnership with external agency and Cineplex Analytics teams.
What You Need
- College Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of integrated marketing experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of media strategy and creative production requirements to develop a successful campaign.
- Experience coordinating integrated campaigns with cross functional teams, with emphasis on digital channels.
- Some familiarity with using data and insights to inform marketing plans.
- Ability to develop and execute creative and media plans at a tactical level with flexibility and efficiency.
Who You Are
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills.
Demonstrated prioritization ability, solution orientation and resilience, given fast-changing environment and market landscape.
Highly energetic team player with a strong attention to detail and an ?all hands on deck? mentality.
Ability to take initiative, in order to work both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Clear understanding of customer experience implications when approaching messaging, targeting and channel plans.
Comfortable managing relationships with external partners to gain campaign alignment.
Strong presentation skills an asset.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What Sets You Apart
- Agency experience.
- Bilingualism (English and French) preferred.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please