Line of Service Internal Firm Services
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
- Brand & Communications
Management Level Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that enhance PwC's vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You'll focus on designing communication initiatives that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation's relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees.
Our Internal Communications team creates and implements the most effective communication strategies and tactics that drives PwC's strategy and aligns its vision and purpose. As part of the team, you'll create high quality and high impact communications that engage our partners and people and enhance the PwC's culture and brand.
Important point to consider
- Please note that this role requires proficiency in French and English. Your bilingual ability may be assessed during the application process. Please expect a French posting to follow shortly.
- Additionally, please note this is a 1 year full-time contract opportunity.
What you'll create and do
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Define and drive a comprehensive internal communications strategy that authentically and consistently meets the objectives of the markets and regional leadership aligned to PwC Canada's strategy
- Identify and develop the right messages and channels to engage with internal stakeholder groups nationally
- Provide strategic counsel regarding reputational opportunities and threats and marketplace feedback. Stay abreast of current market trends and storylines ensuring PwC Canada has a voice in key conversations as appropriate
- Partner with marketing, PR and social to ensure PwC is speaking with ?one voice? across all channels internally and externally as it relates to our markets strategy
- Leverage and experiment with new communications techniques that are appropriate to the target audience
- Drive quantifiable impact of communications
- Liaise with key leaders, Marketing, Communications and Sales (MC&S) peers and other communicators PwC global to ensure consistency in message and best practices approaches
What you'll bring to this role
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
- Proven hands on experience, including broad-based experience in executive and corporate communications; preferably at a leadership level
- Prior experience working in a professional services firm is a definite asset
- Skilled strategist with extensive experience in employee engagement and broad strategic corporate messaging
- Strong hands-on strategic messaging experience, writing and presentation skills, a proven track record in advising and counselling senior leadership and places high value on diversity and inclusion
- Strong track record of providing effective counsel to executive leadership and generating buy-in and trust at all levels of the organization
- Excellent business judgment and be capable of advising leadership on complex and delicate communication matters
- Ability to understand how to deliver integrated messages to a wide variety of audiences with varying levels of knowledge about the firm
- Brings energy and passion to build the capabilities of the communication function to align with the Firm's strategy and go-to-market transformation
- A team player, who works well in a multi-functional team
- An ability to effectively upwardly engage, motivate and lead teams without direct management accountability.
- Experience in dealing with senior decision makers both internally and externally and possess the ability to effectively influence/communicate activities that align with PwC's business goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team with a focus on building, managing and developing a high-performing group
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English and French
Why you'll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC
Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s'engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu'il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d'autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d'adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu'il nous fera plaisir d'examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l'essor des entreprises. Ce n'est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n'hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.