The Source is Canada's largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
As a Specialist, Customer Experience, you will be responsible for executing best in class retail programs to deliver an exceptional experience in our stores. The role will be responsible for managing all experience initiatives and supporting retail teams in delivering exceptional experiences. You will also provide communication and execution tools to The Source stores on all customer and frontline facing programs.
- Support the successful execution of experience programs (Mystery Shop, Observations, Self-serve, Appointments, Google Reviews).
- Execute tactical activities to address sales and service performance gaps.
- Execute daily tactics to improve the experience provided to customers.
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that improve the Customer journey.
- Monitor daily performance on key satisfaction indicators to drive process improvements.
- Build cross channel partnerships and lead the development and execution of experience programs.
- Action all issues based on priority level and follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
Skills we're looking for.
College/University degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Team player with a strong focus on interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence
- Be highly self-motivated with proactive & creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization while meeting timelines
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project)
- Experience in retail (telecommunications) is an asset
Position Type: Management
Position: Specialist, Retail Execution
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Saskatchewan : Saskatoon
Application Deadline: 03/05/2021
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
As Canada's favourite tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home
- and we're also proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi-faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates taking part in any aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or via Isarta to make arrangements.