Digital Marketing Associate
We want to help workers stay safe, and help employers make it happen. We believe that work life should be enjoyable, and that creating a safe workplace should be enjoyable too.
The Digital Marketing Associate is a highly collaborative role focused on copywriting, developing digital advertising campaigns, and the ongoing optimization of products and web content. Your responsibilities are to make content more accessible, and to help provide value to end-users by solving problems using our portfolio of products and services. This position is based in our head office in Dundas, Ontario.
This position has opportunity for growth and career advancement based on performance and willingness to learn. This role requires diligence, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to self-manage multiple projects and timelines while collaborating with peers.
- Copywriting for advertisements and emails based on data driven strategies and collaboration with other team members
- Maintaining and optimizing content for visibility and relevance to end-users
- Developing and maintaining marketing campaigns using platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Creation and maintenance of product listings across various channels including website content, Facebook shops, Amazon listings, Google My Business, etc...
Always be learning. Digital marketing technologies and best practices shift constantly. A portion of time will be allocated to training and/or attendance at applicable events or online courses.
- Occasional travel within Canada
- 2+ years relevant prior marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Google Ads Certifications for Search, Display, Shopping, Analytics, and Google My Business
- Microsoft Advertising Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Excellent writing, language, and visual communication skills
- Experience writing engaging content for humans first, and search engines second.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay & comprehensive health benefits plan
- Quarterly company-wide profit-sharing bonus
- Flexible hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and growth
Who We Are:
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is one of Canada's leading providers of occupational health and safety services, and was recently listed on the Growth 500 as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2018, and 2019 by Canadian Business and Maclean's.
We want to help workers stay safe, and help employers make it happen. We believe that work life should be enjoyable, and that creating a safe workplace should be enjoyable too. We do that through providing our clients with excellence in advice and service, as well as high quality training and tools.
- We work collaboratively because we know that everyone has great ideas and unique perspectives build a better result. We are stronger when we are all-in as one team.
Growing Through Experimentation
- We relentlessly pursue our vision by improving and expanding what we do, experimenting with new ideas, and valuing tests over assumptions.
Being Surprisingly Helpful
- We look for ways to surprise and delight by going above and beyond to help others, even when we don't stand to gain anything from it.
Enjoying our Work Life
- Because our lives are better when we enjoy our work, we build genuine, positive, and supportive relationships with each other and inject a little fun wherever we can.