Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years' experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Lifestyle Hearing Corporation provides a culture where all employees are encouraged to reach their highest potential. We have comprehensive training and mentorship programs which ensure that you will have all of the tools you need to be successful.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for working closely with all areas of the Canadian organization (corporate and clinics) to deliver strategic, ROI generating creative marketing initiatives on budget, on time.
- Provide strategic input and direction on corporate (national) and clinic-based (regional) marketing initiatives
- Lead the development and execution of internal and external marketing materials
- Execute tasks and projects within budget and established timelines
- Help develop and execute innovative programs to drive sales, improve customer retention and increase market share
- Develop, edit and/or proofread marketing copy
- Manage marketing supplier contracts and relationships such as Yellow Pages, printers, newspapers, mailing house, signage providers, etc.
- Plan and execute marketing materials and communication plans for new clinic openings, acquisitions, relocations and closures
- Utilize internal process and procedures to maximize efficiencies
- Coordinate and attend industry and consumer tradeshows
- Plan and manage monthly team meetings between Marketing Department and Regional Managers
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce with specialization in Marketing or related field such as Business Administration or Communications
- Working knowledge of the principles of marketing
- Excellent organizational skills-ability to work under pressure, prioritize, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of interdepartmental and cross functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of stakeholders (peers, management, suppliers, clients, etc.)
- Outstanding project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Travel is sometimes required
- Other related duties as assigned
- Able to work extended hours as requested, or as required, to meet the job demands
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Knowledge of web-based applications (/Social Media Apps/Google Ad Words)
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience, ideally in a retail healthcare industry