Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,400 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
We have an opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in our Richmond, BC headquarters or remotely in the USA. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and driving our channel marketing strategy and executing channel marketing plans.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product, sales enablement and sales to develop channel-oriented content & assets (e.g. product briefs, one-page overviews, slide decks) and marketing programs that drive value and revenue for the business. Develop and execute programs that build mindshare and preference for Sierra Wireless with partners, resulting in expansion of market share and revenue growth through partners.
- Expand key relationships with targeted partners and become their internal face for Sierra Wireless marketing. Develop integrated and comprehensive marketing/co-marketing plans with key partners (including distributors, carriers) in support of sales and marketing initiatives. Drive collaboration with partners' marketing counterparts to plan, develop and execute marketing and communications plans, resulting in increased pipeline and revenue.
- Oversee channel marketing globally. Collect and analyze data and key metrics to determine impact of channel marketing activities against KPIs and ROI. Assess opportunities for improvement and implement necessary changes. Manage channel marketing budget to optimize revenue impact.
- Lead and manage all aspects of annual Global Partner Summit.
Required Education, Experience & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- 3+ years channel marketing experience in tech B2B
- Experience working at or with distribution channels, value-added resellers, systems integrators, and/or carriers
- Enterprise networking and/or telecommunications experience.
- Effective English language communications skills, written and verbal. Must be able to develop and convey key messages succinctly and clearly.
- Analytical capabilities to determine, capture, assess and improve metrics that drive improved business results.
- Innovation mindset to generate new, creative ideas that improve channel performance and results.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous (short and long term) projects.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with channel management tools, marketing automation platforms, Salesforce or other CRM systems
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our Canadian benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
Our Richmond headquarters offers a subsidized cafeteria, free parking, free shuttle service from Skytrain, a Wellness Program that includes an onsite fitness center, onsite fitness classes led by professional instructors, free healthy snacks each month, and wellness activities and challenges to keep our minds and bodies active. We also host various social and cultural events throughout the year where we come together to have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Pride at Sierra, and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we'd love to have you join our team!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website: www.iotstartswithus.com. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.