If you are a pro-active individual interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your resume via Isarta
- Toronto, ON
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & National Accounts, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for the organization. This individual will serve as the subject matter expert in marketing-related activities through various channels with the objective of driving and increasing overall company exposure, accessibility, and sales. The Marketing Coordinator will also oversee a broad range of activities, including but not limited to product launches, advertising, email campaigns, maintenance of the Company website, and social media.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing & National Accounts, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategies.
- Identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovative campaigns and advertisements.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing programs, including direct mail, corporate sales, Internet marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools and other initiatives.
- Work with VP on promotional programs for buying groups (i.e. flyers and special promotions).
- Learn and utilize various types of software for digital marketing.
- Work closely with sales and purchasing departments to determine customer needs.
- Develop presentation templates and prepare presentations.
- Maintain a marketing database; create, format, interpret and edit a variety of reports.
- Research and understand Company product, purpose and functionality.
- Organize market research and build analytical reports to be used for decision making and to verify supplier metrics.
- Regularly update social media accounts and remain active and responsive on all active platforms.
- Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management.
- Other duties as required by the organization.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT FIT:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Multimedia, Graphic Design, Business or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional marketing experience.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written); Bilingual skills would be a strong asset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Direct experience with graphic design, Web page, and other marketing-related software tools, including advanced HTML editing skills and Photoshop.
- Experience utilizing a large-scale marketing automation platform such as Adobe.
- Familiarity with Web and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google sells as PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns, and E-commerce.
- In depth understanding of online marketing content and social media development strategies.
- Proven track record in creating and executing successful marketing programs.
- Knowledge of ethical marketing best practices and associated regulations.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with key business partners and principals/vendors.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and express them in clear language.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent