The Marketing Coordinator will work alongside, and is a valued member of, a highly successful sales team and will operate with a high level of autonomy. This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, organizational and planning skills. Responsible for managing the teams marketing platform, including and not limited to, presentation and communication materials. Individual needs to be self-starting and action-oriented while regularly exercising independent judgment and seeing tasks through to completion. This is a demanding yet rewarding position with broad and significant growth potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the day to day operations of the team and its client projects.
- Manages information databases and uses data to generate ad hoc reports as required.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, file correspondence and other records.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences. May schedule appointments keep critical dates and arrange travel itineraries and meetings.
- Manages the coordination of advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
- Reviews marketing materials specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required. 2 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred. Work experience in Sales or Real Estate environment preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to clearly understand objectives before engaging in a task and clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to client services, coworkers and/or supervisor requests.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to abstract a lease.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and InDesign. Basic knowledge of accounting and marketing preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause negative impact to external and internal clients.