JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM AS A MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we're proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We're proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We've created the type of company culture where the term, ?work- hard play- hard? is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, our culture is strong and our team is connected!
The best way to describe our marketing team is innovative, collaborative and creative! The Dealer Marketing team creates and delivers powerful campaigns to our dealer clients and necessary reporting to our Dealer Business Unit with the important goal of putting CARFAX products into the hands of our dealers! This position is full time and based in our London, Ontario Canada Office. Open to considering remote candidates who are willing to travel several times a quarter.
AS A MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST YOU WILL:
- Build and execute email and digital marketing campaigns.
- Create landing pages and templates to host lead capture forms.
- Support digital marketing efforts across other channels and departments (i.e., SEO and paid media).
- Conduct A/B testing and identify/implement ongoing optimization.
- Analyze, report on, and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Build complex database queries against Boolean, string, date, and integer database fields using AND, OR, NOT, EQUALS, and date logic operators.
- Set up automated workflows to facilitate campaign attribution and lead lifecycle.
- Coordinate with segment marketing teams and internal stakeholders to schedule and manage email priorities, as well as email calendar for promotional emails and projects to meet demand generation and retention engagement goals.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED:
- 4+ years' email marketing experience with at least 2 years' hands-on experience with a marketing automation tool in a B2B Marketing department
- other acceptable systems include IBM Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, or Eloqua
- 1+ years' working with Salesforce CRM applications
required and an understanding of integrating with a marketing automation tool
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask successfully
- Experience using dynamic content to enable personalization
- Ability to troubleshoot HTML and CSS coding problems
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Asana, Box, and Slack
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM and Canada's Anti-Spam Law (CASL) highly preferred