Full-time, Part-time, Contract.
- Work with our business operations and business objectives.
- Analyze our businesses in order to identify digital marketing opportunities to meet our business objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan.
- Present digital marketing strategies and recommendations.
- Assist with website content maintenance and product catalogue uploads
- Ability to work with internal and external teams
- Research, write and edit external-facing platforms including blogs and our social properties.
- Work with all PPC Networks (including data gathering, campaign creation, management, analysis & reporting)
- Day-to-day campaign management.
- Track and report on the performance of promotional campaigns and initiatives
- Location: Aurora ON
Submit resume (and samples if applicable)