Project Manager (PM)
Do you want to work for a top company with a 4.9 glassdoor rating? Perkuto is growing and we're looking for a project manager to join the team!
Perkuto is a fast-growing and industry-leading marketing operations agency and a platinum adobe partner offering a wide range of consulting services to help our clients fully leverage Marketo, optimize their processes, and advance their business objectives. Our mission is to bring exceptional service to our customers by combining deep industry expertise with the power of today’s marketing technologies. We believe a better workplace creates a better customer experience, and we build the company every day with this in mind.
Our environment is unique. Certified as a great place to work in Canada in 2019, Perkuto is a company that places the well-being of its employees and the satisfaction of its customers at the heart of its priorities. We have a dynamic and collaborative team in which you will have the opportunity to really make a difference!
The Project Manager will drive projects from kick-off to successful completion, working with the Perkuto teams and clients during the entire lifecycle of a project. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the deliverables, scope, budget, timeline, and client expectations for each project, as well as build a strong client relationship and expand business in existing accounts. The Project Manager will also provide ongoing status of their projects to the Delivery Management Team and is responsible for project profitability, account renewals, and client satisfaction (NPS).
- Set and manage client expectations in regards to deliverables and timelines
- Manage Perkuto resources and ensure that work is properly distributed across the team
- Conduct remote and on-site workshops and document requirements
- Build a successful client relationship and demonstrate Perkuto’s ongoing value to clients to help grow the business including driving QBRs and strategic road maps
- Collaborate with the assigned project team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Deliver and improve upon existing Perkuto best practices and project management processes
- Maintain project progress and appropriate documentation
- Communicate effectively as the main point of contact between all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Have strong organization skills, be able to complete detailed and meticulous work
- Have good interpersonal skills, strong relationship-building skills
- Be able to prioritize based on company and client needs
- Be able to multi-task and follow several projects at the same time
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in full-cycle project management
- Be able and willing to travel (10% of the time max)
- Have a PMI or IIBA certification (an asset)
- Have one year experience in a marketing-related field (an asset)
- Be fluent in both English and French, both written and spoken (an asset)
- Marketo Knowledge (an asset)
KEY DELIVERABLES / METRICS
- Ensure projects meet our gross margin
- Ensure appropriate renewal rate for concierge services
- Ensure that you maintain the desired billable ratio
- Maintain a strong NPS client score
- Drive down costs of unpaid scoping
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Work with the best! Awesome co-workers using cutting edge technology and Saas tools.
- Competitive Compensation. Salary + Stock Option Plan
- Stay balanced. Unlimited vacation!
- Take care. Health and dental insurance
- Grow your mind. Training and certification exam fees covered.
- Work from home. No commute required!
Priceless. Balance your career and home, with a friendly work environment and flexible hours