Seequent is a world leader in the development of geoscience software. We believe a better understanding of the Earth leads to a better world for all. Our employees work across six continents, in 12 locations, spanning the environmental, mining, civil engineering, and energy industries.
Our solutions enable customers to connect and communicate data, so they can make better decisions for people and the planet. Our diverse teams include geo-professionals, software engineers, salespeople, and marketing specialists. Our people help customers solve the complex problems of today and work towards the bigger solutions of tomorrow.
Sound like you?
To support the rapid growth of our business, we are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Specialist with a passion for delivering world class marketing programs and campaigns. Reporting to the Director, Marketing you will be responsible for owning, designing, and deploying solution-focused, full customer lifecycle marketing programs, campaigns, and activities. You will work closely with the Marketing Managers to establish and refine scalable processes and best practices to incorporate into programs across the entire Seequent solution offering. This is a full-time, permanent role based in our Toronto office.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Take ownership of a variety of integrated, multi-channel marketing programs, campaigns, and activities that drive engagement through the full customer journey/lifecycle
- Partner with Segment and Solution Marketing Managers to implement go-to-market plans that achieve commercial objectives and align with functional marketing best practice
- Collaborate with the Marketing Programs Manager to ensure your programs are effectively scheduled and resourced within the wider strategic marketing calendar and optimized across all channels
- Manage brief and request intake
- scope the work, define deliverables and requirements resources, set a RACI
- all with an eye to effort, cost, impact priority scoring
- Support various pilot programs (including regional first and global to local) through the trial, assess, adopt process with functional and operating guidance
- Support the implementation of holistic marketing objectives, KPIs and reporting across all segments and regions
- Work with the marketing operations/technical marketing function to optimize marketing automation support to ensure it is strategically supporting marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the Segment and Solution Marketing team, the Brand, Design, Content Team, the Technical Marketing Team, and the Regional Marketing Specialists
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years' demand generation experience in B2B software or services
- A tertiary qualification in business or marketing
- A proven track record of designing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate double or triple-digit growth in a B2B tech company
- Experience working closely with a sales organization to enable them to sell, and a passion for working with customers
- Advanced experience working with marketing technology that supports demand and lead generation (Marketo, Salesforce, ABM tools, video marketing platforms, ad tech)
- Experience managing paid and earned digital marketing including PPC, SEO, content marketing and organic social
- Strength in Google Analytics and Google Ad Words and running campaign reporting is a plus
- Ability to work across a global organization, spanning different time zones and culture
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey your ideas to varying audiences
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US..
You will be joining a highly skilled, highly productive team of technical experts who are passionate about what we do. We are a friendly, intelligent, and supportive bunch and are looking forward to you bringing your expertise to the team. Our wider team is geographically diverse and from multi-disciplines, so even though you will be Christchurch based you will have opportunity to work with colleagues from across the globe.
If you join the Seequent family you will enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment, exciting challenges, and a variety of tasks. You will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities, and we offer market competitive salaries. So, if you want to help us continue our growth and success while having the opportunity to exercise your passion and expertise, then we would love to hear from you.
Inclusion + Diversity
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience.
If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Please provide details in your cover letter of any accommodations needed.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with a covering letter and CV.