Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with the Corporate division at ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
We attract some of the most talented and motivated individuals from a range of fields, with our global offering and growth opportunities as we expand on a global scale.
Reporting to Investor Relations, the Corporate Communications Specialist will manage corporate communications, government & public relations while supporting strategic planning. The primary responsibility will be to enhance ATS' corporate communications strategy through a proactive approach to elevate the company's image with the appropriate external and internal stakeholders.
- Build and enhance ATS' corporate reputation among key audiences, government, stakeholders, business community and media.
- Support management activities and engagements to protect and maintain brand reputation.
- Support development of quarterly and annual materials and assist the Investor Relations team
- Act as a communication team player on various projects, contributing to the development of effective integrated communication plans across the organization.
- Partner with Commercial organization to ensure integrated external corporate messaging consistent with brand management and digital marketing.
- Draft and lead process of creating press releases.
- Craft messaging and ensure consistency across multiple platforms including press releases, social media, Company website, marketing communications, and employee communications.
- Lead Corporate Communications to ensure overall planning, process, and execution of external communications are timely, accurate, integrated and effective.
- Partner with Legal, Human Resources, IT and other internal functions to ensure internal messaging is aligned with external messaging where appropriate.
- Partner with external IR and PR firms to provide management with a view of external perceptions of the Company as feedback for the internally driven messaging.
- Monitor/track media coverage and develop results reports with the ability to distill the information into key points.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in the communication field; agency experience prefered.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Post-secondary education in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, or related degree/diploma.
- Excellent spoken and interpersonal communication skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working directly with media.
- Ability to creatively and effectively communicate the company's story and message to raise awareness for the company to key stakeholders while building trust and safeguarding information and reputation.
- Demonstrated track record in developing successful, proactive Corporate Communications strategy and drafting communication materials.
- Demonstrated track record in working with others and ability to interact effectively with senior management.
Why Join ATS?
- Be a part of a global organization that is a leader in its industry
- Subsidized breakfast and lunch daily; free gourmet beverages
- coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Plus, Treat Day is every other week!
- Monthly ?In-Chair Massage? clinic on-site with a Registered Massage Therapist
- Ability to participate in a variety of charitable events
- Social Club that offers BBQs and other social events throughout the year
- Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth
- And much more!
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.