The masculine form is used throughout for the sake of simplicity. However, the post is open to both men and women, without discrimination.
ENO is a French industrial company. Created in 1909, it is a world leader in cooking and heating equipment for boats and now sets the benchmark for enamelled cast-iron Plancha in the European market.
The company has strong environmentally-responsible commitments based on the quality of French manufacturing, the health benefits of cooking on a Plancha, the eco-design of its products and its insistence on zero defects, all of which enable it to provide a lifetime guarantee for its enamel plates.
Armed with its industrial knowhow, qualified workforce and endless creativity, ENO has now embarked on a plan for international growth by developing the Plancha market in Canada, starting in Quebec. Our operational and logistical structure, which has now been in place in North America for 5 years, will enable us to service some major accounts in Canada, both on the west coast, in Vancouver, and the east coast from Montreal.
As part of this development, we are looking for:
A SALES MANAGER
For the Canadian market in Ontario and the west
As sales manager for Ontario and western Canada your primary mandate will focus on 3 elements:
1- Identifying market opportunities in your area and placing our products with specialist retailers in various distribution sectors (BBQ, stoves and fireplaces, swimming pool installation companies, outdoor furniture stores, patio designers/planners, tableware, etc.).
You will identify potential prospects, establish their requirements and promote the advantages of the Plancha according to the type of store or clientèle in order to open accounts and ultimately acquire regular sales. You will also assist sales teams in gaining a good understanding of the competitive benefits of the product. As part of your role, you will contribute to inspiring our clients in the best ways of displaying the product in their stores and facilitating sales, while also monitoring price consistency throughout the area and ensuring profit margins.
2- Demonstrating the advantages of the product by preparing and providing in-store culinary presentations and tastings.
You will be at ease organizing events in-store and at food festivals. You will be equally competent in showcasing all the benefits of cooking with the Plancha and mobilizing resources to deliver quality services that will lead to sales.
3- Leading the community of Plancha connoisseurs in your market.
The challenge is to expand the family of Plancha fans in different distribution sectors by making use of all possible marketing methods: communication and content on social networks, recruitment of chefs, business partnerships with related brands, sponsorships and actions to increase visibility at culinary events, etc.
At ENO we believe in strong, enduring relationships with our employees and clients. Mobility and agility are needed to stimulate our markets, manage our clients and react effectively to all new opportunities in order to create value in each one of them.
- A team player, at ease in a collaborative situation but also possessing a full range of management and organizational skills in addition to versatility and the ability to operate independently (frequent contact with the ENO activities manager in Canada who is based in Montreal).
- A leader with a sharp sense of business development and all the energy required to convince new clients.
- A source of solutions and a fast learner who can provide our clients with effective and lasting responses.
- A manager who can inspire clients by communicating ideas that generate new business opportunities.
- A good communicator who can influence, lead, unite and be an expert at demonstrations, training sessions and any other activity promoting the products and the brand.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST:
- Able to travel throughout the area (Ontario, Prairie Provinces and British Columbia)
- Bilingual in English and French (spoken and written)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales
- Passionate about cooking
- Total competence in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The post is based in the Toronto region (Ontario)
- Able to start immediately
- Attractive salary depending on the level of expertise, including performance-related bonuses, benefits and expenses
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.