Plusgrade is an award-winning technology company at the forefront of ancillary revenue and merchandising in the global travel industry. As the market-leading provider in its category of upsell solutions, Plusgrade is generating billions of dollars of new revenue opportunities and powering leading travel suppliers in more than 50 countries. Honored with the prestigious Deloitte Technology Leadership award as a global leader in its sector, Plusgrade is also consistently recognized as one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies in the annual Deloitte Technology Fast 50™, Fast 500™ awards and recently winner of the exclusive Enterprise Fast 15 that celebrates top 15 companies for their leadership, innovation, and rapid growth in the Canadian and North American technology sectors.
Plusgrade is headquartered in Montreal with offices in New York and Singapore.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to help us manage our growing external and internal communications. The candidate will have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing/ Communications/ and a 7 to 10 year work experience in the field, preferably in an IT company, in a Marketing Agency or as a Freelancer. Our company culture is diverse, and we look forward to welcoming another to our multicultural team!
Phenomenal communication, copywriting and editing skills will make a strong candidate. Organization skills and track record of event planning is also a necessary asset. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll assist the Product Marketing Vice President with projects and see how marketers help brands connect with their audience. You’ll be taking on a number of tasks such as creating communication campaigns with blog post and videos, developing social media strategy, occasionally editing videos, and writing email copy. As a result, you’ll be gaining lots of hands on experience and getting exposed to all of the different elements involved in crafting a successful marketing campaign in a fast paced IT company.
This position will give you direct exposure to drafting content for the company website, as well as copy for blog posts. In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring and supervising the social media accounts for prompt reply or comment. Best of all, you’ll get to create, share and collaborate on ideas for new Marketing content to be developed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, and conducting keyword analysis.You’ll also learn how to match your writing style to a Plusgrade and fine-tune your copywriting skills for fast paced IT companies.
You will also be responsible to coordinate logistic support for attendance at industry events and help organize our hosted events.
- Collaborate with other product professionals to produce copy for communications campaigns
- Draft content (e.g. blogs) for Plusgrade website and for LinkedIn campaigns
- Edit and post on Plusgrade website testimonials videos
- Help track, monitor and follow up LinkedIn campaigns, FB and Twitter
- Manage internal communications (newsletters, etc.)
- Organize logistics for industry events and plan hosted events
- Liaise with communications agencies
- Foster relationships with Marketing advocates and key persons in the company
- Assist in communication messages from senior leadership in presentations
- Proven work experience in communication, content marketing or PR in IT company and/or Marcom agency
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Proven experience in digital copywriting and editing for website, blogs and digital campaigns
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, HootSuite, Buffer, and Canva a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office; other photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English, French nice to have
- BSc/BA/ MBA in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Social Media