Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to develop and build awareness, create demand and drive revenue with a select group of strategic partners in Canada.
In the Sr. Partner Marketing Manager role you will work with a select group of strategic partners to help the partners develop and deliver partner led demand generation activities that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will act as the primary marketing contact for these strategic partner including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will be the partner’s primary marketing contact and will be responsible for educating the partner on AWS marketing tools, resources and MDF usage.
The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. You will work closely with the partners and the partner sales team to identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to market to with a joint value proposition for using AWS. A solid understanding of cloud architecture and the cloud landscape are critical to this role.
- Must be fluent in Quebec French
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies, ideally in enterprise software space
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner community
- Event management and execution experience
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and social media
- Strong experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.