APP Group is the Montreal-based parent company of Mackage and SOIA & KYO brands. We are creators, wholesalers and retailers of luxurious and quality outerwear, handbags and accessories, sold to upscale retailers in over 20 countries throughout the world. We also operate 18 Mackage stores in North America, Asia and Europe and 2 SOIA & KYO stores in Toronto.
Since our establishment in 1990, our operations continue to expand annually with offices currently in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Miami, Shanghai and Paris. To support our European growth and expansion, we are excited to announce our new European office based in Munich.
Reporting to the Digital Maketing Manager, the paid social specialist will be responsible for brand awareness, customer acquisition and customer retention campaigns across multiple digital media platforms but mostly Facebook Ads Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Operate across revenue and engagement KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and can actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities.
- Work with the digital team to optimize ROAS (Return on Ads Spent) (all digital marketing by measuring, managing, and analyzing the performance.
- Generate different levels of engagement across multiple channels within the marketing funnel to grow our remarketing audiences.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to bridge communication and delivery. Working closely with the e-commerce, marketing, & merchandising teams.
- Support Digital Marketing team’s efforts in collaborating with the branding and customer marketing teams across most aspects of the campaign process, from concept development to completion.
- Work directly with digital analytics and internal/ external teams to ensure all campaigns are being tracked effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or similar
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role and/or digital marketing with an emphasis on Paid Social
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Pinterest is an asset
- Strong understanding of omnichannel strategies, customer journey and content marketing
We want to get to know you
If you are interested to apply, submit your CV.