The Partner Development Representative plays an important role in helping us forge relationships with First Nations, Métis, and Inuit organizations to recruit new schools and communities for our programs. We offer our partners custom content creation, teacher training and PD, platform licenses, and course development.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Research potential partners and doing cold outreach (phone/email)
- Understand partner needs and craft solutions to address them
- Write grant applications to help secure project funding for our partners
- Write proposals and other custom documents that support the decision cycle
- Represent Learning Bird at events, conferences, and other meetings
- Previous solutions development success with two references that we can call
- Strong research, qualification, and problem solving skills
- A natural ability to forge relationships by phone and email
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A willingness to travel occasionally to events, trade shows, and meetings
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working in and with First Nations communities
- Understanding of or ability to speak an Indigenous language (Ojibwe, Cree, Mohawk, Mi’kmaq)
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
- Get you up to speed quickly with our industry and products
- Provide you with the guidance needed to be successful in the role
- Give you up-to 3 months to show us that you can do the job
- Salary range 50K-70K according to experience and qualifications.
THINK YOU’RE WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Send us your CV, as well as two references we can contact explaining why you are perfect for this role, attention: Louis Beauregard.
Please note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.